[vorbis-dev] Compile error

Matt Brown mbrown at 2hb.net
Sun Jun 18 19:52:47 PDT 2000

This may not be the lead that you are looking for but a thing called plib is cross platform as far as sound goes.  It includes a few other things but there is a sound package that you may like.  It may not offer all that you want though.

http://plib.sourceforge.net/

Sorry if I'm wrong.  Just thought I'd try.

Matt