[vorbis-dev] cmdline

Kenneth C. Arnold kcarnold at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 16:25:49 PDT 2000

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 12:33:05AM +0200, wrobell wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 12:21:52PM -0700, David Terrell wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 03:12:28PM +0200, wrobell wrote:
> > > I have got CVS version of vorbis.
> > >
> > > In cmdline directory
> >
> > > [snip]
> >
> > > Is there any spec or discussion (list archives?) about vorbis
> > > cmdline utility?
> >
> > Uh, it doesn't work?  There's a utility called 'vorbize' on freshmeat,
> > and there's a new command line utility that I hope to start checking
> > in soon (did I say tonight?  Yeesh.  code....faster......).
> But I do not want to try it, I want to hack it... So, guys, are
> you skipping vorbis cmdline utility with vorbize on horizon?

btw, Vorbis Tools is here. But I don't want to compete with the Ogg command
line implementation, but only to provide an interim solution and a working
tool to play with for the time being. If there is anything I can help with
for the Ogg command line project, send it my way -- I'd be happy to help.

Kenneth Arnold