[vorbis-dev] Compile Problems

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Mon Jun 12 20:42:33 PDT 2000

>	I've also compiled the XMMS plugin with no problem.   However when it
>is installed in the /usr/lib/XMMS/Input directory, XMMS locks up when it is
>started.  I've checked with gnorpm and the XMMS development appears to be
>there.

Would you be able to do some more hunting here? The XMMS plugin SHOULD
work, so I want to find and kill any bugs like this. Does XMMS lock up
entirely? If so, does this happen a) on startup, b) on playing an ogg file,
c) other?

Otherwise, which bits lock up?

Also, would it be possible to try a freshly-compiled (i.e. not from an rpm)
version of xmms?

Michael