[vorbis-dev] Kenneth's Second Commit

Kenneth C. Arnold kcarnold at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 19:56:45 PDT 2000

I've fixed a heck of a lot of stuff in the time frame of just over ten minutes.
And you all care... right.

I actually ran Vorbize, and discovered some stupid bugs (e.g., segfault???).
Fixed.

Both Vorbize and Ogg123 should now speak fluently in Monty's comment-eese.
I'll be working on getting both to implement all the comment tags; I'm
seriously considering dropping all comment support in Vorbize in favor of
an external comment utility (anybody got any, unfinished? I'll finish it...).

Well, how many hits did www.vorbis.com get today? (i.e., how was the public
beta?)

By the way, is anybody working on the "real" command line utility? It seems
to have been dormant for a while.

Kenneth