[vorbis-dev] Win32 DLL

Andy Key scsiprog at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 00:41:40 PDT 2000

I've put together a first cut for a Win32 DLL using the BladeEnc interface.
Right now, it's just a drop-in replacement for BladeEnc.dll that ignores all
encoding parameters passed to it and uses the info_A vorbis_info struct
(same as the encoder_example).

It's not particularly useful as of yet, but you can rename it to
BladeEnc.dll and use it with any number of rippers out there -- you just
have to rename the resulting MP3 files to OGG...  I'm in the process of
updating my ripper to support it as well.

The URL:
  http://xtractor.sourceforge.net/vorbdll-20000620.zip

--
Andy