[vorbis-dev] Argh, preecho mistriggers

Robert Hegemann Robert.Hegemann at gmx.de
Sat Jun 17 03:56:46 PDT 2000

Monty schrieb am Sam, 17 Jun 2000:
> > I forgot to mention that the speech tunes from
> > the SQAM disk make problems too:
> >
> > spme50_1.wav	male english speech	distorted
> > spmf52_1.wav	male french speech	heavy distorted
> > spmg54_1.wav	male german speech	heavy distorted
>
> They're mono and the current encoders all assume stereo input.
>
> Monty

Sorry Monty, but I don't see any reason why this fact should cause
any trouble. The content is mono like, but the files have 2 channels.
When I play the waves they show up as stereo.

When I create a real single channel file, then there is the
mickey mouse effect after vorbizing it, but that is not the
case with above speech files.

Ciao Robert