[vorbis-dev] Argh, preecho mistriggers

Robert Hegemann Robert.Hegemann at gmx.de
Sat Jun 17 01:51:58 PDT 2000

Gregory Maxwell schrieb am Sam, 17 Jun 2000:
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Robert Hegemann wrote:
>
> > gspi35_2.wav        	doesn't sound right imho
>
> Have you tried the latest CVS (i.e. this week?) older code had problems
> with poor LSP fit that later version fixed.. This problem manifested as
> volume fluttering on 'pure tone'ish singnals..

it was yesterdays checkout.

I forgot to mention that the speech tunes from
the SQAM disk make problems too:

pme50_1.wav	male english speech	distorted
spmf52_1.wav	male french speech	heavy distorted
spmg54_1.wav	male german speech	heavy distorted

The female speeches spfe49_1.wav, spff51_1.wav and spfg53_1.wav
have distortions too, but they are not so heavy.

That Glockenspiel tune isn't that bad, but I think it could sound
a bit better.

Ciao Robert