[vorbis-dev] cmdline

David Terrell dbt at meat.net
Sun Jun 11 12:21:52 PDT 2000

On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 03:12:28PM +0200, wrobell wrote:
> I have got CVS version of vorbis.
>
> In cmdline directory

> [snip]

> Is there any spec or discussion (list archives?) about vorbis
> cmdline utility?

Uh, it doesn't work?  There's a utility called 'vorbize' on freshmeat,
and there's a new command line utility that I hope to start checking
in soon (did I say tonight?  Yeesh.  code....faster......).

--
David Terrell             | "Any sufficiently advanced technology
Prime Minister, Nebcorp   | is indistinguishable from a rigged demo."