[vorbis-dev] Hardcoded header values?

Chris Hirsch chirsch at tecomac.com
Mon Jul 31 13:54:09 PDT 2000

Hey all...I'm getting "Missing header in logical bitstream." error when
trying to decode a Ogg file stream. I know the file is good because it plays
fine in WinAmp etc, etc.

The funky part to this is that I'm wrapping my own headers around each
"packet" and now I'm trying to de-wrap them and I'm running into this
problem. What I'm wondering is if vorbisfile is assuming a hard-coded packet
length (or some hardcoded page value) such that I'm not quite getting an
entire page when I de-wrap and pass to vorbisfile and thats why I'm getting
the error. FYI I'm overriding the callbacks ala winamp/vorbis.c example.

BTW I'm thinking this is my problem but I just wanted to make sure that
there is nothing hardcoded that would give me this problem.

Thanks for the help!
Chris

--
Chris Hirsch                                       http://www.Tecomac.com

chris at Tecomac.com                          What?  Me Worry?  Linux Inside
<INSERT RANDOM WAAAAY COOL QUOTE HERE>