[vorbis-dev] Decoder example question

Chris Hirsch chirsch at tecomac.com
Tue Jul 25 08:29:09 PDT 2000

Grrrr...well thank you all for your responses....it was much easier than it
should have been and I should have caught it much earlier. Its called BINARY
MAN!! hehehe I wasn't reading the file in binary xiphmont really clued me in
there (thank you BTW) so all is well.

And yet another question: When will Vorbis be able to support sampling rates
around 11kHz?

Thanks again for all of your time,
Chris

http://www.Tecomac.com

chris at Tecomac.com                          What?  Me Worry?  Linux Inside
<INSERT RANDOM WAAAAY COOL QUOTE HERE>