[vorbis-dev] possible bug in _f0_fit_clear

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Wed Jul 19 11:06:20 PDT 2000

OK, to unconfuzzle myself, I had a look at the mainline....

It seems that I *thought* I was working on a branch but I wasn't.  All my
changes have been going to the mainline.  Eek!  The good news is that the
changes mostly happened to be fairly stable.

I'll have to give things a look later/tomorrow to make sure nothing 'bad' (tm)
crept in.  I know, for example, that the books involved are likely not exactly
what I wanted to be using, but should be OK. Specifically, the lsp12 and 30
codebooks are gigantic and the mode description in modes.h is more like a 160
kbps than a 128kbps mode.

So, anyway, consider current mainline to be unintentionally unstable until I
get the sharp ends polished off of what I was doing this past week.  The code
should be *reliable*, it just isn't finished*.

Monty