[vorbis-dev] Problems linking against libvorbis.a with GnuWin32

Florian Bruckner h9651030 at miraculix.wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Jul 10 04:03:09 PDT 2000

I'm trying to link against libvorbis.a using GnuWin32
without the Cygwin layer (that is, Mingw32). Unfortunately
the linker complains about a missing function: rint().
This function is used a couple of times in libvorbis and
as far as I understand this is a standard C library function.

My problem is, that I cannot find rint() in any of the common DLLs
nor do I know how MSVC resolves this function. Any ideas?????

br,
Florian