[vorbis-dev] Commits in progress

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Jul 6 19:00:38 PDT 2000

I'm taking time off of my two branches to do some mainline cleanup.  Here's
what's currently going on:

committed: cleanups to build without any complaints on IRIX with gcc or MIPS
Pro CC.
           selftest updates

coming next: various patches folks have sent in including Greg Olszewski (and
others') patch to check linux glibc version and kill math inlining if its <
2.1.3.

Also on branches:  The short block bug is fixed, but I foolishly didn't commit
it before ripping into the LSP fits.  I'll have both sewed up ASAP.

Monty