[vorbis-dev] Patch: ogg123 -> esd

Peter Surda psurda at byte.at
Thu Jul 13 12:48:36 PDT 2000

Dear developers,

I patched ogg123 so that it can use esd (only local socket currently). In
order to compile you need to copy esd.h from the esound-devel to the
vorbis-tools directory.

Usage:

ogg123 -e -d something file.ogg

the "something" is not important

I don't intend to maintain this patch, but perhaps somebody could make it more
nicer and incorporate it in the "official" dist. I also don't intend to stay
subscribed to this list longer than necessary.

BTW thanks for the Ogg project!

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <surda at bigfoot.com>, ICQ 10236103, +4369910964300

--
   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>text/plain attachment: patch3
</UL>