[vorbis-dev] Vorbis license terms?

David Terrell dbt at meat.net
Mon Feb 14 16:22:36 PST 2000

I guess my BSD-licensed, horribly-unfree software can't use your project,
eh?

If you want vorbis to become a standard, the best thing you can do is
BSD license it, to encourage adoption.  Pushing a project and a political
agenda at the same time willl only hurt both goals.

Not that I'm trying to spark a license flamewar here, sorry.  Please take
my comments with a grain of salt, at best. :)

--
David Terrell            | "Instead of plodding through the equivalent of
Prime Minister, NebCorp  | literary Xanax, the pregeeks go for sci-fi and