[vorbis-dev] Changes to audio.c and the windows oggenc project file

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sun Dec 24 17:40:59 PST 2000

At 09:41 AM 12/22/00 -0800, you wrote:
>added line 17
>#include <malloc.h>
>
>removed non-existent files from the project file.
>added platform.c to the project file.
>
>Attached is the new (compliable) windows project file.

Oops. I actually removed that malloc.h a couple of weeks ago, because it caused problems on some other platform. I though I'd tested windows, but I guess I didn't. I've also edited the project file - please test if it works, I can't.

In the future, please send patches to files, not a modified copy of the entire file - makes it much easier.

Michael