[vorbis-dev] CFLAGS / LDFLAGS

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Dec 21 00:15:10 PST 2000

>I can submit a patch for this; it's an easy fix.

Yes, it should be fixed. Hopefully Jack will do so (I'm not touching the
build stuff.)

>Also, I asked several days ago, but has anyone had time to look at the
>patches that I have already submitted?  They were for:
>
>- problems with static linking
>- allowing compiles without gcc
>- using the --prefix to find the ao, ogg, and vorbis libraries instead of
>  having to use --with-ogg-prefix and friends
>- fixes for compiling under Solaris with the native compilers (not gcc)

The compilation fixes I'll try and commit soon (apart from those to
vorbiscomment. vorbiscomment is dead, and is only still in the tree to
serve as a (very rough) example of how to do it. Again, I'll leave the
build stuff to others. Ick.

Michael