[vorbis-dev] Trying to build on Windows (Part 2)

Chris Hanson cmh at bDistributed.com
Sat Dec 16 22:12:26 PST 2000

At 5:54 PM -0800 12/16/00, Lars Brubaker wrote:
>And on a technical note:
>The DLLs that we are building need to always be the same calling convention,
>currently they are CDECL.  My project is building fastcall so I need them
>all declared CDECL.

Is there a #pragma that can be used for this, so the function
prototypes themselves don't have to be messed with?

   -- Chris

--
Christopher M. Hanson <cmh at bDistributed.com>
President & CEO, bDistributed.com, Inc.