[vorbis-dev] Java Development

Greg Holt greg at Brim.Net
Mon Dec 11 12:24:51 PST 2000

Aaron Porter wrote:

> I'm also looking into creating JNI wrappers for the Vorbis libraries.
> JNI really makes the most sense as it will be able to take advantage
> of the latest advances without re-porting source to Java. I may be
> creating a JNI wrapper today and creating the Win32 DLLs for it to
> link to.

Well, good deal. I'm a Linuxer, so maybe it'd be best if we both use the
same wrappers. I'm at work right now, so I won't be able to "play" until
later tonight. Please email me directly if you'd like to collaborate on
this. This *is* still Vorbis Development, but the dicussion may quickly
get more Java centric than most folks here would care to stomach.

--
Greg Holt