[vorbis-dev] Winamp plugin skips?

Bruno Barreto brunobarreto at globo.com.br
Fri Dec 1 15:14:39 PST 2000

I'm using Nullsoft's wave_out and i have a Creative sound blaster 64 bits...
It's not a problem with nullsoft's wave out, since beta2 dll worked fine (i
guess..?).
I don't think it's a prob with my sound card either, since it can play any
file without skiping...
Oh... and my cpu is not THAT slow... i have a P2400 ... should be enough not
to skip i guess..

See ya