[vorbis-dev] Whitespace standard?

Kenneth C. Arnold kcarnold at arnoldnet.net
Sat Dec 30 17:02:11 PST 2000

According to Segher Boessenkool (sometime around Sun, Dec 31, 2000 at 12:56:47AM +0100):

> Second try: is he developing Vorbis on a TI-89?

I suppose if somebody ported GNU Emacs to the TI-89, then maybe... but
that's a very scary thought. Scary enough that I might try :)

For your third try, you might want to ask Mr. Montgomery himself ...
(gee, why didn't I think of that before?)

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net> / kcarnold / Linux user #180115
http://arnoldnet.net/~kcarnold/

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>