[vorbis-dev] OGG streaming

Louis louw at gcs.co.za
Wed Aug 2 13:31:58 PDT 2000

Well, got OGG streaming working today with the ACM codec. (Winamp DSP
plugin)
There is only two bitrates available & it used 100% CPU on my PII 333 Mhz -
but it connected to SHOUTcast and streamed to it

I know SHOUTcast & ICEcast will currently discard non-mp3 headers anyway,
but at least the process is working halfway. :)

So once ICEcast & the Winamp plugin supports streaming we should be good to
go :)

Louis