[vorbis-dev] added check/define for int64_t

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Aug 30 01:25:44 PDT 2000

>I'd appreciate it if folks on different platforms could test build the
current
>CVS mainline to make sure I didn't break things in the cleanup.

For the benefit of anyone else who is doing vorbis stuff on windows (and
thus not using autoconf) - you'll have copy/move
include/vorbis/os_types.h.in to include/vorbis/os_types.h - the windows
stuff doesn't use autoconf, and the autoconf stuff is #ifdef'd out on
windows, so it doesn't interfere. You'll only need to do this once (well,
unless there are other changes to os_types.h), so it's not too big a deal.

Michael