[vorbis-dev] Vorbis on Windows

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Aug 29 20:00:15 PDT 2000

At 04:22 PM 8/29/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Michael,
>
>I tried what you suggested that this is what I ended
>up with.  If I look at the Makefile it appears that I
>may need some extra files.  I tried that as well
>however the results did not change much.  A copy of
>the error log is attached below.
>
>FR

You've forgotten to compile in most of oggenc. It's hardly surprising that
it doesn't work. On windows, here are the files needed:
        oggenc.c
        oe_win32.c
        audio.c
        encode.c
You've also not linked in libvorbis. You'll need to do that as well. As for
what the first few warnings are (local defined symbol ...), I have no idea.
I haven't seen those.

Michael