[vorbis-dev] Re: Testing Vorbis

Leonardo Stern roxo at jedi.com.br
Sun Aug 27 09:07:29 PDT 2000

Ingo Saitz wrote:

> MoiN
>
> On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 09:59:03AM -0300, Leonardo Stern wrote:
> > I don't know if this question is a [vorbis-dev] question, however ...
> > I'm not subscribed in [vorbis]
> > There's any people or group to orient, give lastests binaries and some
> > test cases to people willing test vorbis (listening testers) ?
>

> You can get the latest beta versions from
[snip]
> If you are looking for linux binaries from the current CVS code
> you can look at
[snip]
> There is no complete testcase for audio encoders AFAIK. Just
> encode a lot of different kinds of music and perform some
> listening tests. However, if you are looking for some short
> samples have a look at these URLS:
[snip]

I think you don't understand me ... I mean
There's a group to orient people willig to do listening tests ?

SOmething like a discussion list where people discuss listening tests
and coment results of some samples, people testing in a organizated way
some testcases on every vorbis improvement and pointing problems .. also
comparing it with diferent parameters.