[vorbis-dev] YALCSF (Yet Another Libao Configure Script Fix)

Michael Beattie mickyb at es.co.nz
Tue Aug 22 06:27:17 PDT 2000

On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 08:37:45PM -0400, Kenneth Arnold wrote:
> > was just about to say ssh :)
>
> By first part of query, I meant, are there any places on the net that I can
> ssh _to_? Just not restricting it to ssh.

If you have an account on any other box, and it has sshd, yes.

> By the second part, I meant that I can ssh into xiph.org (if it stays up ;)
> for cvs, but unfortunately nothing else...

on xiph.org? yes. monty has it set up so you can use ssh for cvs only, afaik.

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb at es.co.nz)

       WinErr: 018 Insufficient Memory - Only 50.312.583 Bytes available

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>