[vorbis-dev] Vorbis comment editor

Kenneth Arnold kcarnold at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 17:31:43 PDT 2000

I have merged a Vorbis comment editor (vorbis/vorbis-tools/vorbiscomment).
Although I got a negative response to this method, it proved simple to
implement:

--- The Only Docs Available ---

Usage: (1) vorbiscomment [-l | --list] <input file>
       (2) vorbiscomment <input file> [<output file>]

In usage (1), print the comments of <input file>, one per line.

In usage (2), read in comments, one per line, from stdin, as the new
comments for <input file> (or <output file> if specified).

--- end The Only Docs Available ---

It'll be very easy to wrap more complex editors around this.

Bug reports, comments, and frontends welcome.

My net connection for the next two weeks will be spotty at best, so send
patches to the list for that time. I should be able to check email, but
you never know what you will forget...

Kenneth