[vorbis-dev] Book descriptions?

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Aug 31 07:03:14 PDT 2000

At 02:45 PM 8/31/00 +0200, you wrote:
>> > gcc -Wall -W complains about some missing initializers in some of the
>> > .vqh files. Don't know if this gives problems.
>>
>> Could you cut-and-paste the details please?  Saves me a little work.
>
>It's in the last struct in the files; they end with a comma instead of
>with a value.

More specifically, the resaux*.vqh files haven't been updated, so they
don't initialise the new pigeonhole stuff - the last element in the
static_codebook defined in each of these files is missing.

Presumably, this is going to be initialised to NULL here anyway, so the
rules for unspecified elements in initialisers handle it - but it's
something to clean up (I guess this is just something in the codebook
generators which hasn't been updated to match the current code, and the
codebooks haven't been fixed by hand).

Michael