[vorbis-dev] Vorbis on Windows

Chris Hirsch chirsch at tecomac.com
Mon Aug 28 09:40:33 PDT 2000

You're using VC6..ok..same here...Where did you get your Ogg Distro from?
CVS? The Beta-2 Release? I'm assuming you're using the project file in
Vorbis\vorbis_vc6? You might want to make sure that you have a recent
checkout of the vorbis_vc6. At one point and time (I think about a month
ago) there were some missing files from the project but I don't belive that
gave such errors as missing pthread.h and sched.h...Actually from what you
describe it sounds like its not doing the OS right. What specific file is
giving you the problem? Or what are you trying to compile? Everything I've
just described is for the vorbis lib. But I think most of the examples
should work too. Its been a while since I've played with those.

Chris