[vorbis-dev] added check/define for int64_t

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at lsc.nd.edu
Thu Aug 24 18:39:31 PDT 2000

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Monty wrote:

> > Sparc Solaris lacks an int64_t data type.  I added a macro to
> > detect/correct this problem.
>
> Existing autoconf checks should have been dealing with this. I'd
> rather fix the bug in the existing checks...

Additionally, lib/block.c needs #include <alloca.h> on Solaris platforms
to correctly prototype alloca(2).  There seems to be a -DUSE_ALLOCA_H
already, so it seems that

#if USE_ALLOC_A
#include <alloca.h>
#endif

is simply missing from lib/block.c.

{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} squyres at cse.nd.edu
{+} Perpetual Obsessive Notre Dame Student Craving Utter Madness
{+} "I came to ND for 4 years and ended up staying for a decade"