[vorbis-dev] WinAmp Streaming

Aaron Porter aaron at javasource.org
Thu Aug 24 08:25:16 PDT 2000

Ralph,
I would gladly fix the WinAmp problem if I could. I think the biggest
problem is it doesn't support HTTP directly, the MP3 plugin supports it.
Because of that WinAmp itself doesn't know what Content-Type the HTTP data
is. We'll have to ask nullsoft nicely to add HTTP support directly to
WinAmp.

What does everybody think about David's suggestion for using "ogghttp://"? I
think it's a good idea and unless someone has a better suggestion I'll
change it in my code.

Aaron