[vorbis-dev] RPM spec file, other such things.

Michael Beattie mickyb at es.co.nz
Sun Apr 30 03:30:14 PDT 2000

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 02:17:16PM -0700, Monty wrote:
> > I just added an RPM spec file to CVS; if anyone cares to comment on it,
> > please feel free ;)
>
> Excellent.

Hi monty, I'd be keen to add an official debian/ subdirectory to the vorbis
cvs, and I'd also be keen to maintain it officially in the debian archive.

What do you think about this?

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb at es.co.nz)

                       Cat Game #1:  Hah - made you look!

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>