[vorbis-dev] Re: vorbisfile updates, and a couple of questions

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sun Apr 23 19:49:06 PDT 2000

>>, so it Just Works without any casting, and some
>> compiler warnings. I sat down with a C book afterwards, figured it out, but
>> I haven't committed that yet, since it makes no functional difference.
>
>Please do; it makes me feel better at least.  And thanks for paying attention
>to the details.  You score 10 more points plus a free beer :-)

Done. Also committed is a fix for a typo (oops. I'll hang my head in shame
here) in the header file which would have caused problems for anyone
actually trying to USE the new functionality (well, would have caused
annoying warnings, anyway - it didn't BREAK anything).

I've got some other stuff to do today, but if I find time I'll try and
convert the winamp plugin to using windows-native file functions (for
efficiency, and to demonstrate the new interface).

Michael