[vorbis-dev] Changes..

Michael Bacarella mbac at nyct.net
Fri Apr 21 17:44:41 PDT 2000

This is the first project I'm taking an active interest in, so I trust
that the guiding hand of flamethrowing will teach me the ways.

I was anxious to start playing with Vorbis somehow, so I downloaded it via
CVS and tried to get the tool in vorbis/cmdline to compile. It didn't
compile at all until I made the attached changes.

Note that I'm only trying to guess as to how the 'fill_buffer' function
was supposed to work, since I wasn't able to find it anywhere else in the
source.

Now that it does compile (without segfaulting), it just kinda hangs while
trying to play an .ogg file I generated earlier. Would it actually try to
play to an audio device?

Apologies if the maintainer (the guy with CVS write access) knew about
this and resents my meddlings. :)

 Michael Bacarella( mbac at nyct.net )          | (212) 293-2620
 Administration / Development / Support      | http://nyct.net/
 [ N e w  Y o r k  C o n n e c t . N E T ]   | info at nyct.net
 Bringing New York The Internet Service It Deserves!

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>TEXT/PLAIN attachment: mf.change
</UL>