[vorbis-dev] xmms plugin features and bugfixes

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Apr 8 22:54:55 PDT 2000

So, having spent too much time figuring out an obscure win32 encoding bug
(now fixed), and working on the winamp plugin, I thought to get well away
from windows, and fixed an irritating bug in the xmms plugin (it basically
resulted in the last few seconds of audio being cut off).

Along the way, I put in seeking, since it was fairly trivial, and it made
finding problems that occurred at end-of-file so much easier.

Attached is a patch adding this and fixing that bug.

Michael

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>text/plain attachment: seek.patch