[vorbis-dev] building on openbsd...

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Tue Oct 26 15:14:28 PDT 1999

> the library builds with no problems, but the commandline tool stops at
> this:

The command line tool does not build yet.  Mike has been lame.  I should handle
this by modifying the toplevel makefile for the time being.

> Any suggestions?  I'm poking at it now...

Yes.  You'll have to content yourself with the examples in lib/ and/or the
xmms plugin for now.  Unless, of course, you're motivated to hack on bringing
the command line tool into the modern era :-)  (It's still mostly the old
n-generation-ago ogg player with the beginning of updates added).

Monty