[vorbis-dev] Well, I'm stumped

Tony Arcieri tarcieri at gjhsnews.mesa.k12.co.us
Sun Oct 10 20:44:28 PDT 1999

I'm getting some sort of weird distortion in the sound being output.  I've
tried many variations (including copying the seeming working code straight
out of decoder_example.c) and still it comes out distorted.  It is a
different type of distortion from choppiness (which it also has).  The
easiest way to hear it is to pause play for about ten seconds and then
resume.  xmms will continue to decode the sample until its buffer is full,
at which point you can hear the decoded portion in real time.

Tony Arcieri