[vorbis-dev] xmms module

Tony Arcieri tarcieri at gjhsnews.mesa.k12.co.us
Sat Oct 9 19:23:44 PDT 1999

As far as I can tell, the xmms module should be working.  I've provided a
simple Makefile to build it, at which point it can be copied into the xmms
Input module directory.  I ran xmms with the module loaded, and it
appeared to successfully identify all the songs I tested it with as not
being Vorbis... I suppose that's as good a sign as I'm going to get right
now.

Seeking will not work yet.  I'll have to copy some example source on the
subject.  But first I will have to figure out how to tell how long a
particular song is or seeking will not work anyway.

That said, playing, stopping, and pausing should all work.  It should also
display the proper time played as well.

Tony Arcieri