[Video at Xiph] Could I present in a paper a frame of the video sequence downloaded from your website?

Jian Li ljian20 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:20:46 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I included in my paper one frame of the video sequence Mother-daughter
which was downloaded from your website,
http://media.xiph.org/video/derf/. Recently, this paper was accepted
by ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and
Applications (TOMCCAP). However, ACM think the paper cannot be
published unless the copyright owner has permitted me to include that
frame. So I beg you to approve me to use that video sequence (namely
Mother-daughter) in the paper.

best
Jian

--
LI JIAN
School of Information Science and Technology
Email: ljian20 at gmail.com