[Tremor] ov_read is reading past file size

Stephen Damm shinhalsafar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:52:00 PDT 2012

Sure things.  It was a wav converted to ogg using ffmpeg running
libvorbis version 1.3.2 - 20101101.  I believe that is the right
version, whichever is in the Ubuntu 12.04 repos.

Uploaded to speedy share.  You have to click the "bell1.ogg" link near
the top of the page, you don't need to sign up or anything.
http://www.speedyshare.com/ReFYg/bell1.ogg

Here is the wav
http://www.speedyshare.com/hEjK6/bell1.wav

As I mentioned, I did get it working but it seemed to require an extra
function call beyond what the examples/tutorials I found do.  I think
your instincts are correct about it being a malformed ogg conversion.