[Tremor] LOW_ACCURACY mode and MDCT improvements

Mike Giacomelli giac2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:24:31 PDT 2010

> here's the buildlog:
>
> http://lair.fifthhorseman.net/~dkg/src/libvorbisidec_1.0.2+svn16259-2_i386.build
>
> > However the current patch is not ready for merging into much of anything.  It still
> > has bits of rockbox in it and probably doesn't even work right on ARM yet.
>
> cool.  i won't merge it for debian until it's stabilized, don't worry.
> but do let me know if you want me to try it again.

The current wiki version should work for you I think.  I made some
stupid mistake before.  Theres still some odd dependency issue I can't
seem to figure out, so if you get an error about a missing file
just do a make clean and rebuild and it should go away.  I'd
appreaciate any advice about why that happens.  The make script
for tremor is beyond my comprehension.

I've also removed most of the Rockbox styled code in favor of
tremor's convention and cleaned up the ARM stuff.  I haven't
tried it on ARM but I hope it should work if anyone wants
to test before I setup up a QEMU ARM image.