[Tremor] LOW_ACCURACY mode and MDCT improvements

Mike Giacomelli giac2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 12:35:33 PDT 2010

> revtab appears to be the only new table.

Correct.  And I think it should eventually be able to shrink revtab a little.  Its just the bit reversal lookup table for the split radix fft.

> maybe the patched makefile is missing something?

I just tried that patch on a clean checkout running on Ubuntu and it built cleanly.  If you pastebin your complete log I'll look at it.  However the current patch is not ready for merging into much of anything.  It still has bits of rockbox in it and probably doesn't even work right on ARM yet.

I mostly just want feedback for Xiph on what else is needed.