[Tremor] Changing code from taking input from file as opposed to stdin

D K dspgro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:30:45 PDT 2010

Hi,

 I was able to get vobis tremor checkout from the tree. I am running it on
visual studio.
As suggsted in the file initialization.html i did the changes to make the
code take input from FILE.

"The simplest possible case is to use fopen() to open a Vorbis file and then
pass the FILE * to an
ov_open()<file:///C:/OGG/tre_low_mem/Tremor/doc/ov_open.html>call.
A successful return code
<file:///C:/OGG/tre_low_mem/Tremor/doc/return.html>from
ov_open() <file:///C:/OGG/tre_low_mem/Tremor/doc/ov_open.html> indicates the
file is ready for use".

  I think i made the mistake somewhere as when i dumped the output it shows
me only four three kinds of bytes
 eith 80 , 7F , FF, 00   in the whole file. This is supposed to be the PCM
output file.

The input is playable by other OGG players faithfully.

I am running the code on Visual studio 2005 .

The code has not been changed expect to take FILE reading as binary as
passed as input . I have used simple fopen.

I would appreciate if somebody can tell me what i am doing wrong.

thanks,
dhiraj