[Tremor] ov_pcm_tell > ov_pcm_total by design?

Kwasi Mensah kwasi.mensah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:55:40 PST 2010

It's a attached. It's one second of A220 mono at 44100hz.

Also attached is the source for an example that will show the problem. I had
to run it on my iPhone so its a .mm. Also, you'll have to add A220.ogg to
the top level of you're .app and then recompile it to make the code
signature process happy.

ov_read calls _fetch_and_process_packet which will call
vorbis_synthesis_blockin after making sure oldsamples == 0.
vorbis_synthesis_blockin updates
 v->pcm_returned to 0 and v->pcm_current to 1024.

Now,  vorbis_synthesis_pcmout will always return 1024.

Thanks,
Kwasi