[Tremor] different tremor output on armel

Andy Grundman andy at slimdevices.com
Mon Sep 21 14:50:50 PDT 2009

On Sep 20, 2009, at 7:11 PM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

> This got no response the first time i posted it. can anyone on this
> list
> confirm successful use of tremor on little-endian ARM (armel)?
>
> If so, what toolchain were you using for the build?  What hardware?
> If
> you have a chance to try, are you able to replicate successful
> decoding
> of the ogg file at the above link?

We're running Tremor OK on the following little-endian ARM platforms
(Freescale).

i.MX25:
Processor	: ARM926EJ-S rev 4 (v5l)
BogoMIPS	: 359.62
Features	: swp half thumb fastmult edsp java
CPU implementer	: 0x41
CPU architecture: 5TEJ
CPU variant	: 0x0
CPU part	: 0x926
CPU revision	: 4

i.MX35:
Processor	: ARMv6-compatible processor rev 3 (v6l)
BogoMIPS	: 530.84
Features	: swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp java
CPU implementer	: 0x41
CPU architecture: 6TEJ
CPU variant	: 0x1
CPU part	: 0xb36