[Tremor] Need information of any Ogg player implementation on tremor

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:32:46 PST 2009

Hi ,

      If I wanted to test the Tremor decoder , how would I do it , are
there any test cases available . Actually the previous questions I
have been putting are meant for this .

    Assuming I wanted to test the codec on an API level , what should
be my steps ? For that matter if I wanted to test out any decoder or
the player using it , how should I test it . I am not aware of testing
on this domain hence my question .

Regards
Diptopal