[Tremor] fixed vs float audio performance, lowmem branch, and latest memory leak fixes?

Frédéric Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Wed Oct 29 11:11:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have see an explanation of the memory leak on the mailing list long
time ago. So I implemented it and send on the mailing list a patch of
the fix. I hoped that someone with access would commited it. If the
last commit is from 2002, nobody commited it. So look in the archive
of the mailing list for the patch and apply them.

Who have commit access to the repository? I think it is time to commit
the patch after so long time. Especially if nodoby complained about it
and it is a small patch to review. This will prevent this trouble from
popping from time to time here. Is their any reason that it was not
commited?

Here is the link to the message with the patch:
http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/tremor/2004-October/001112.html

this patch don't fix all memory fix, only the one that conserned me.
So event if it don't fix everything, I don't see why it should not be
accepted.

thanks

Frédéric Bastien