[Tremor] Help with tremor implementation on Sharc

Bharan Giridhar bharan.giridhar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 04:17:48 PDT 2006

Hi all

I am a 4th yr. Electronics student working on Implementation of Ogg Vorbis
on Sharc DSP processors as my final yr. project. However, I am new to this
and am facing the following difficulties:

1. The code compiles very well in VC++, however, in Visual DSP, it gives an
error saying that _setmode() (in ivorbisfile_example.c) is not recognised.
2. On commenting the _setmode() part also, it fails the ov_open() test and
reports 'Input is not an ogg bitstream'.... but same code works brilliantly
on VC++ platform, generating the pcm data.

Please suggest how I should proceed, as I have been stuck with this for
quite some time now...

NOTE: Visual DSP is basically an IDE from Analog Devices Inc. for
development using their DSPs.

If anyone has done a blackfin implementation, even that will be helpful..
Please respond as soon as possible.

Bharan

--
Bharan Giridhar