[Tremor] Hi !!!

Dattaguru B.N. dattagurubn at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 01:28:09 PDT 2006

Dear Mike,

As you mentioned, there is no specific test criteria
for testing Ogg Vorbis,
1.  How can we evaluate our decoder?
2.  What kind of bitstreams should we have to use?
3.  Are there any stress tests specified?
4.  What will be the confidence level to put Vorbis
decoder as a product?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Best Regards,
Datta