[Tremor] Running Tremor on Windows/Linux

Sayak sayak.ghosh at samsung.com
Wed Apr 5 23:26:25 PDT 2006

I am completely new in Ogg-Vorbis Decoding. I have downloaded Tremor(Low Memory) from your website.

I want to run it on Linux as well as on Windows. Now it is for a PC based application.

I am using the makefile provided by you for Linux. It's compiling. But I can not put the input file in it. Though the changes I have made to ivorbisfile_example.c is OK.

Would you please mention a "to do" list directly after downloading the code from the site for Linux and for Windows. Forget about H/W support.

Questions: What amendments I have to make to the Makefile.am to run an ogg file through the decoder?